Each spot gets you 1 random pack from a BBCE authenticated Cello box (see images) of 1990 Topps Baseball.
Look for key rookies, including:
- Frank Thomas (HOF)
- Frank Thomas NNOF (HOF) 🔥
- Sammy Sosa
- Bernie Williams
- ...and many more!
The 1990 Topps set contains 792 standard-size cards. Card fronts feature various colored borders with the player's name at the bottom and team name at top. Subsets include All-Stars (385-407), Turn Back the Clock (661-665) and Draft Picks (scattered throughout the set).
- 24 packs per box
- 31 cards per pack
Breaks when filled. Each spot gets you 1 random pack.
- We'll take the list of buyers' names for all 24 spots and randomize it 3x using Random.org.
- Then we'll randomize the numbers 1-24.
- Then we'll line up the randomized names list against the randomized numbers list so each card¹ is assigned an owner.
- Box will be oriented naturally (e.g. text reads from left-to-right). First, stacks of packs are ordered from the box starting with the top row of stacks and ending with the bottom row. Then stacks are ordered from left-to-right within each row. Then packs are ordered within each stack from top-to-bottom. Then cards are ordered within a pack from top-to-bottom (cards with front facing upwards).
(1) Scope of cards shipped depends on the option you've chosen 👆 for "Cards to Ship"